"It is a busy day for Blizzard services". Endless queue doesn't let me open the game

I was playing Hearthstone and when I logged out and after a while tried to play again, a window in Battle.net told me this: “It is a busy day for Blizzard services. To help everyone log in, you’ve been placed in a queue. Please leave this window open and we’ll get you in as quickly as possible”. The queue was around 30 minutes long, so I quit and tried to open Battle.net again. The time to wait for the queue went even longer. So I reset my pc and tried again but the queue went to 7885 minutes (about 54 days!). Now the numbers are totally random, from 300 minutes to 400 even if I wait without exit from Battle.net.
Anyone knows what the reason could be?

On my iPad it sais:
All tables full. There should be an empty table in about > 15min.

1 Like

Unfortunately is not that problem :S This time I can’t even play start the game from Battle.net (so I can’t open the game).
A window in Battle.net says: “It is a busy day for Blizzard services. To help everyone log in, you’ve been placed in a queue. Please leave this window open and we’ll get you in as quickly as possible”.
My current minutes to wait now are 541!!!

Queue is queue. Lot’s of people waiting to log in. Initially gave me estimate 72 minutes wait time - ended up getting in after approx 45 minutes. So I’m guessing the system did what it was supposed to do in case of huge demand.
Reading the linked help page would have told You not to close the client lest You lose the position in queue (and possibly load the queu system unnecessarily by popping in and out)

1 Like

Thank you for the reply :smiley:
Yes, at the end I open blizzard again, and that time the queue got shorten. So I waited for around 60 minutes and I managed to play :slight_smile: