Jailer is either useless or bugged

Hello all, i don’t know if that topic was already here on forum, but seems like Jailer is bugged, i just got game where i had 2/6 Taunt on board, used jailer and enemy could pass my taunt to hit me in the face, i don’t think that Jailer should work that way, making my minions immune shouldn’t remove taunt from a minion… i just got frustrated by this mess, anyone experienced same BS?

1 Like

Jailer is not bugged, but useless since updates… it is just too slow to win enough… I used to play it for too long and now lost bonus stars… If you give immune to a taunt minion… then it become passable… taunt is not effective on immune minions. :slight_smile: That is working how it should, it is not a bug.

1 Like

If a minion with taunt had immune and taunt still worked, that would just make it impossible for you to lose if you had it. Trying to cheese the game that way makes it not fun for the other player, thus it doesn’t work like that.

1 Like

Even though it happens for me once and everyone said it’s not a bug…Didn’t reproduce itself anymore since that time.

well for 10 cost minion with battlecry “destroy your deck” it shouldn’t be “not fun” i mean if you’re trying to save yourself and still you’re getting Fatique damage so what’s your point? also you have more than enough cards that could pop out those minions, cuz i bet Twisting nether still works on the board.

Non target destroy effects do work but that means the classes without them auto lose.

Typically if your trying to win via the jailor the idea is to kill your opponent fast, before the fatigue kills you.

Alternatively you could add cards back in your deck to slow the fatigue. I had a deck that ran Brann + Faelin + Denathrius (to heal 10 every turn, rather than the battlecry). The deck weren’t great but pretty much won any game where the jailor + Denathrius couldn’t be killed.

1 Like