Jerk, Disgusting Mech Paladin WilD

For 1 month, I talked to hundreds of people.All hate mech synergy. Especially Paladin mech. Don’t find a solution to this issue ! Please !
Go on like a smart team. :+1: :clap: I respect team greatly.

1 Like

Well worse case, the deck leaves standard in 2 months.

1 Like

Wild. He meant wild Mech Paladin (though i still think secret mage is a worse offender)

2 deck…Very very bad.

( + )
Good things are running out in the game.

I think so as well.

I play beast hunter rightnow and teched in 2 owls and im 2/1 against mechpala iirc.

But i have NO Idea on how to handle secret mage

2 Likes

A good nerf finishes this deck. ( Mech Paladin ) but unfortunately it does not come !
PS:I have win many times but a really unfair and annoying deck dear Toad.

1 Like

which nerfs would you like to see?

I didnt mean to imply that xou font win or try to give you tips.

But thats how i won against one of my boogiemen. No idea on how to hanfle the second one

Well the stats seem to suggest that the most busted card in the deck by quite a way was ironically buffed, Crystology.

After that Mechwarper and then Galvanizer seem to be the biggest culprits.

Firstly, Mechwarper, Flying Machine…

yea, what changes? can you be more precise?

The thing is, when you want to ignore the highest mulliganed, drawn and played
wr card (Crystology), but nerf the 10th, 6th, 10th (Flying machine), it just screams “That card beats my deck! Get rid of it so I can win more!”.

Mechwarper is 2nd/2nd/2nd
Galvanizer is 3rd/4th/3rd

1 Like

firstly the cost, ( + Galvanizer, I forgot to write )

alright, I give up.

I hope they can find a better solution than me. ( Blizz Team )

(+)
5 mana 16 / 17 minion + windfury ( need Polymorph + Hex )
Great !!!

Polymorph + Hex?

You mean or?

Also sikence works wonders

Polymorph,Hex or all silence cards, the possibility of all of them coming…% 20, 30 max 50 & if these cards are the last two remaining cards ?
5 mana 16 / 17 + windfury.
There really is no such nonsense dear Toad. What’s more pointless is that blizz ream does nothing about it.
5 or 6 mana, there are many slaves on the board. Which one ? silence, hex or polymorph.
I’ve been playing this game for 5 years, I’ve never seen a more absurd deck than this. I hope the synergy of mech is broken.

Or have a minion presence on board, or have an answer for a 4 hp minion on 3, or it’s in their last few cards…

Don’t get me wrong, I lose most of the time to that deck, but only because I don’t care about winning. Could easily make my deck way less fun but have a favourable matchup against it, I just accept a quick 25/75 ratio and move on.

Still better than when I used to put Vicious Fledgling as the 29/30 card in certain decks as it could win the game literally on it’s own if unanswered :smile: