Losing achievement points, how or why?

Hi all,

I just noticed, I had 3685 achievement points, after playing a couple of games, supposedly earning an achievement out of the 2nd game, I looked into my Achievement tab and now I have 3645.

I apologise if this is already a known bug, I tried looking through all the commonly known items but wasn’t able to find anything about this specifically.

Is this known? Is there a fix coming for it?

If not, I guess I hope Blizzard will now know of it.

Somehow I have 0 achievements points…and I’ve been actively playing since launch. No idea what is happening. It almost seems like self sabotage, the achievements I’ve done are greyed out…but I am apparently receiving no credit for them…I’ve already quit wow after 15 years…don’t make me quit HS too. If asked I have screen shots…happy to live view as well.

1 Like

Same happened to me today - all points and achievements have vanished… been playing daily since launch

same here , had over 11k and have 220

Same problem, Every Achievement points are zero.

Same here as well. Over 11k and now zero.

Same here… all my Achievement Points are gone. Just like that. I don’t know what’s happening at the moment, but this is not right.

Hi there,

While unrelated to the older OP, I can see there are other recent reports of achievement points being zeroed out, though it’s a display issue only and typically resolves on its own after some relogging.

We’re aware of the underlying issue anyway and a fix will be included in a future update.

Thanks for taking the time to let us know about this!

1 Like