Mage is stupid to play against

I dont normally care to post on the forums.

0 counter play or strategy when everything is RNG in the match up and they get better value from their cards. The class doesnt have risk. Its a boring toxic match up.

Imagine a 1 cost card that devolves up to 3 random enemies and breaking the opponents board and synergy. Who the hell designed this.

I wont even get into all the
"If you dont have X, then take 100 hundred copies of Y and keep it
“Deal X damage, and just for the hell of it, summon a card costing X as well”
“Summon a (strong) minion, then battle cry pick some spells!”
ETC

Some RNG is fine but there’s just too much BS and RNG with mage.

1 Like

I love how everyone complains about mages when the biggest issue in this meta is clearly paladin.

It’s a mix of both actually. People complain about mage because the RNG of Deck of Lunacy makes them feel helpless.

Deck of Lunacy is indeed an issue but it’s still based on RNG. I’ve had plenty of games where that card actually lost me the game.

Paladin is fine as it is.

Mage is getting nerfed The game is currently unplayable - #20 by Nidus-2280

Basically if any noob has never hit legend before, go mage right now. If you still can’t hit it with this deck then you should just uninstall.

You cant be serious?? When you can cast over 4 spells worth of what??? 25 mana??? then it is indeed as broken as it can possibly get. They have messed up so insanely hard. You say that it is RNG? it is NOT RNG if you get Lunacy without any incanters flow. You just get card draw and alot of multiminion spells AND the buff’s on top of that. IF you are unlucky and draw double flamestrike and double mask on turn 2, but that just don’t happen. Blizzard should fix the game as fast as possible. I wont even play at this point. NOT going mage.

check the same effect in MTGLegends :smiley: https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=UDF8pHv0UGE at least it’s beta

it is RNG. You can also get spells which won’t do anything for you, like the one that swaps hp and atk of minions in your deck.

Paladin is fine as it is, that’s why it’s getting nerfed as well and is the highest wr class rn.