Magnetic mines failure

come on guys! you have to solve the problem with rattlegore hero in duels mode and his magnetic mines hero power. I really want to make this hero power work but every time I lose because of bad rng on bombs. I mean it can’t be just bad luck. every time the opponent may have 12 cards in his deck remaining for example and the 9 or 10 of them are bombs and he draws just one more normal card and I finally lose.the card say that the bomb is shuffled into the deck, not go to the bottom. also I can’t use in my starting deck cards like bomb squad, seaborgium bomber, clockwork goblin or wrenchalibur. only if I’m lucky and I manage to find them during the run. something that has never happened until now.also the only way this deck can shine is if I get lucky with passive and find double battlecries. well, let me inform you that I have played more than 20 games with rattlegore with magnetic mines and none of these times this passive has ever appeared as a choice. Please find a solution with this deck or at least tell me how can I make it this work. Im exhausted always watching rattlegore opponents kick my *ss with raid the docks quest

Try running Coldlight Oracle in the starter deck.
Especially good against Mages who burn the rest of their cards.

I already do it and I try this way to push the opponent draw bombs. but in this way, whenever I put oracle in my starting deck, the one of three choices of cards is always bananas :stuck_out_tongue: