Malignant at large in the arena, call the militia!

i just faced a pre-nerfed DK that was running no less than double malignant and double necrotic in the top 3rd of their deck, and i dont even wanna know whats in the rest of it…

seriously, why arent these decks automatically retired? i get that it sucks for people who are excited to play with an insane draft they just made, if they should so happen to draft it right before a patch hits, but its not like they lose the gold spendt.

but on othe other hand, for us who arent playing mega OP decks that can faceroll even the best of players, it is EXTREMELY frustrating to have a more or less mandatory loss presented to us in the middle of a run.

o well… maybe its just me who are being dumb here… i fact, indeed i am! i may just be talking to myself at this point, but in next rotation im gonna draft some crazy decks with new broken cards on every server on all my accounts. that will surely be fun to save for almost 2 months so i can bully people with ajusted decks to to the point of uninstalling! :smiley:

this is gonna be so much fun, looking forward to when i can do this!

You’ve simply faced someone who hasn’t played Arena since the nerf. It happened to me several times.
Would it have made a difference if you had encountered this player two days after the nerf? The outcome would have been the same.

Yea, it’s not the most pleasant of things, because you’re not expecting to see this minion in Arena anymore, but hey, what can you do?

It almost feels premeditated during the match,as if your opponent has tampered with the game, (which is silly when you think about it), but it’s not.

its not like they dont know, specially when they are spamming emotes.

and regardless of if it is two days or two months after balance changes, it still feels equally terrible. although i will admit that retiring decks the day after nerfs have hit feels a bit rash, maybe at least give them like 2 weeks to play it through.

considering the time frame im talking about in this particular case, you are aware of the situation, you are playing with an unfair advantage, and you are basically cheating(more or less, but not entirely).

as we both know, the reason for balance changes is to put everyone at an as even playing field as possible, and by playing with an unbalanced deck(not updated) nullifies the changes that were made.

example: its like participating in a sport that has newly banned the use of steroids whilst still juiced up, and that is, per definition, cheating.

one could argue about wording and rules and whatnot against my opinnion, but can you really disagree with my logic on this?

well, i can babyrage about it on the forums for one at least, maybe it can spark some ideas. nothing happens if nobody say anything :stuck_out_tongue:

1 Like

Then we should start a petition for buffing Captain Eudora’s hero power in Battlegrounds.
Outside of one poster who agreed with me, no one seems to think that she’s the weakest.

hold my beer, i gotchu fam!