Missed out on May 2019 Reward

Evening All,

Following the customer support ticket I put in a few days ago with number: EU66396161

The ticket went as follows:

Morning all,

I guess it could be reported as bug but it’s also very much a plea (as I know normally you don’t retro actively apply card backs)

To explain from the beginning very quickly, I made it a personal goal to always get every ranked card back since they first started - if you check my account and you can see I’ve done this. Last night I realised I still need t get it for May and I jump on at 23:00 and The ranked rewards were reset. I should still have had 50 minutes or so to get the wins.

Please could you look into this issue and see why it was reset before the end of May and (hopefully) apply this reward this one time!

Many thanks in advanced,

I have later found out from Quraigemu from my ticket that the server resets at 23:00 (which… is a bit silly, but oh well didn’t know that) their reply was as follows:

You can try making post on the USA forums and see if the devs are willing to help you but in all honesty I don’t think they will do anything due to wanting to keep the integrity of the game.

In future you may wish to get games done before reset which is midnight 00:00 CEST (23:00 UK) this has been case for all our game resets.

So here I am, creating the request in the forum as requested in the hopes that you can help me out :smiley:

Hey , i had the same issue and i.m a big p2p player, i forgot to do 5 ranked games last minth because i was so bussy and didnt recived the card back, so i asked them for help and they replay that the rewards mechanism is automaticly and they have nothing to do to help me… hope this helps you. Have a great day mate!

Locking resurrected thread. Please avoid resurrecting old threads, we’d prefer if you could create your own thread in the future if you need assistance.

Thank you.

How’s my driving? Let me know! https://www.surveymonkey.com/s/Hagut