Missing Cards I DID have before

Today I noticed I can’t play with my priest deck (Wild) because it had some of the cards missing: Sylvannas, Emperor Thaurissan, Ragnaros, 2xLightbomb. I did have them before the event where they were brought into standard. I chatted with a representative, he said to bring it up here because it’s odd.
I can’t play now. I also have a screenshot I’d be happy to share if possible where you can clearly see it says I need to replace Sylvannas even though I have it in my collection.

Update: I tried to forge a new deck, I can add some of these cards, but now I see that Shadow word Death/Pain have all gone missing. I also had them in golden.

hi seyana , I have the same problem… in 6 decks is cards missing , all legendarys I haven’t delete them and see they still in game but I don’t want to buy them again… I expect its a technical issue

yea my guess is that the free copy of say sylvanas and the regular copy (that you already owned) are viewed as 2 different cards inside the system.

they took out one of them, so you should replace it by the copy you already had.

edit: I just tried this myself. I had a deck with evolve in it lying around and it showed evolve as mission, but in my collection my actual evolve copies showed as already maxed out (2 copies in deck). I switched out the evolved in my deck for the suggested cards, then took out those cards and was able to put in my regular evolves.

I took a look and I do have the golden shadow words. might be solved by a restart.

1 Like

Tried that unfortunately, did not help :frowning:

take the sylvanas out of your deck. then try adding it back in. if it doesn’t work, describe in as much detail as possible what you’ve done and what happened.

also keep in mind that your deck needs to be (converted to) wild.

I tried creating a new deck from scratch. Some cards are available to me, such as Sylvannas/Ragnaros. Others are still missing, such as the two Lightbombs, Shadow Word Death/Pain are gone (both regular ones and the golden ones). And just from sheer quantity it seems like there are a lot more cards missing, these are just the ones that are easily evident because I’m playing with them now.

the little icon in the bottom left corner of your collection, is it switched to “all cards”?

Yes, it’s showing All Cards.

well then the only thing I can think of is to restart the client.

other than that, you might wanna check out the bug report forum. that’s on the NA server though. you can go there via the language switch on the bottom of this page, where it reads “English (EU)” right now.

Thank you, I’ll do that.

I restarted the client several times and tested it on multiple machines too.