Mobile logging problems

Since yesterday, hearthstone just wouldn’t want to connect me in. A lot of playful sprites errors, and just waiting. And it all started when i ran out of battery when i just got in the game and heard the innkeeper’s voice. So i figured it might be because of that. But now, after reinstalling the game i can’t log in the game since it shows me a blank page where i should write my account name and password. Already tried switching between wi-fi and mobile data, and nothing seems to work

Hey Pyroblaster,

This most often corrects itself within a few minutes, so do try again now and see if you can login normally again.

If you still cannot, update your password and try again afterwards.

Have a few seconds to spare? Let me know how I’m doing!

Dear Support! I have some peoblems with my app. After i updated the latest version, it says in az error sign :” Failed to get update, check your network connection.”
I have good wifi connection, and limitless cellular data…

The same happens to me. Multiple errors most of which re to connection/reconnection/start of the game failure. Nothing happens until I tried the solution offered here https://us.battle.net/forums/en/hearthstone/topic/20771176996. In fact, I did not change all my heroes or card backs but I did change my shaman (previously it was a new one “the thunder king”) to the default (thrall). Well currently seems it works. I did all my changes from the phone and I have to wait sometime because it did not fix instantly but only after the second login.