Need to battle a friend

Hi I need to battle a friend so if anyone can add me Elshama#11656 Thanks in advance :slight_smile:

Sure! I’ll add you right away and help you out

Maybe I am doing something wrong but I don’t have any friends yet. If someone sent me a friend request where would I view and accept it?

Open your battlenet and click the icon in the top right, that’s the friends list icon, check there.

The only explanation i can think of is that probably we play on different servers. Blizzard for some reason makes a big difference between America, Europe and Asia. Instead of having one single friend list you have three, one for each server, and instead of one Hearthstone account you have three. I’m European so i’m playing on that server, and i can imagine you’re American so you’re playing on that one. Sadly enough, if i recall, if you try and play HS on another server it’s like starting the game as brand new. Always found that a little stupid from Blizzard part, but what can you do, there is sure a technical explanation.
I did send you the friend request, but probably we play on different servers, i didn’t think about it when i added you. In that case i can’t help you with the quest sadly enough, cause as i said, if you change server it’s like playing a second HS account for what i recall.

Ow, you partypooper :wink:

I did add you Elshama but haven’t seen you there, so perhaps we are also on different servers.
Rforn#2621 if anyone wants to do that challenge a friend quest btw, none of my friends play anymore and I’ve had it my quest log for ages now. First come first serve.

It’s great to play together! Did you know we have Blizzard Groups? On the Blizzard application press the SOCIAL tab to get started! Check it out, get together, and have fun together in Hearthstone! :partying_face: