Nerf Dr. Boom describe

Blizzard, please neft Rush effect of Dr.Boom! Remove Rush effect and this card will be normal or it have onfinite power! This is RUINE ALL GAME! You will Nerf all decks in Tier 1, but you leave IMBA BROKEN OP Dr Boom Card. In Standart will be play only Control Warriors! DELETE CONTROL WARRIORS FROM THE GAME FOREVER! I hust cant play Standart becouse of your CW! I won’t tolerate it and just stop playing! NO. NO. NO to Control Warriors! Remove this infinite power! Dr. boom must became as Zuljin Hero card - they must have 100% similar power, but dr. boom have 500% power. Balance in Hearthstone thit is when you got similar chances to win tier 3 deck versus tier 1 deck - this is the best meta! How can any tier 3 deck win against Control Warrior with infinite power? Control Warrior is ruine all balance, so there is no point to play at all!

1 Like

Just buy more card packs dude.

1 Like

i get your point. You mean that game only for donate and there is no balance?

This game can never be perfectly balanced if it is to be financially viable.

The more card packs you buy, the greater your success.

I’m not aware of any free to play World Champions.

Buy more card packs.

They announced they are going to nerf Dr. Boom, mad genius from 7 mana to 9 mana.
You win, KADR. Your wish has been granted.

1 Like

1 more turn before the Dr. BOOM could cause a metal breakdown?
Anime wow sound effect

The more i think about Boom’s nerf, the more i dislike it… pay 9 mana and do nothing in a game thats 70% tempo? Jesus Christ Blizzard is lazy as f@ck

I think that has much more impact as many people think.

Without coin no heropower on the same turn.

That can make a huge tempo swing against the warrior.

No more 14 armor on turn 8+ or getting 7 armor and killing a minion

Also the cc nerf is far bigger then msny belive because you cant get it through magic trick anymore

1 Like

this is bad trolling! You know that Control Warrior stay same power, but thanks to nerfs, this Cancer Warriors will become the sole leaders of the whole meta and will fill all game. I can use mech hunter, but i dont wat to play versus Control Warrior IMBA OP BROKEN gamepaly! So i just cant play Standart, becouse of CHEAT Control Warrior!

Im quite sure you simply cant see the impact until the nerf is here.

I dont think hes trolling. I actually think hes right.

You win 2 more turns out of this nerf without:

Rush mechs
7 armor
7 armor hp
Point removal
Discovered Zilliax/Devestator
Mass removal
3 Token (with rush) ergo removal

It denies 2 turns of huge utility and therefor Tempo.

This will change a lot.

As an aggro player myself im looking forward to this big times

i see a lot of your messages. I understand about what are you taliking, but you pretend. You think that Сontrol decks are good, but they make this game is unwinnable for 99% of Casual players. I defend the interests of ordinary players, because I am one of Casuals. Everybody just love to paly fun and simple gameplay. Your doing bad thing for game audience, if you are supporting OP IMBA cards, that ruine and Braking all game.
to interfere

This game has never been more casual friendly than it is now. Quests with friends, free stuff, +25 ranks, safety pillows every 5 ranks, what else you want?

I mean… Play whatever you want, Just stick a Mecha’Thun + Galvanizer + Destroy minion spell in your deck, Just in case!

I dont support anything.

Im an aggro/tempo player by hearth

I just pointed out what the Nerfs will do.

Really? And how i can win by this deck, if i play versus BROKEN Control deck? In old time were more easyer to win with casual deck.

Welcome to hearthstone.
33% of ladder players are cheaters, 33% are whizbang players, 33% are bots and the remaining 1% are forumers, who cry right here and think that blizzard will actually solve their problems against the remaining 99%.

Thats the dumbest thing i read in quite some while

And look around what we have atm

Have you ever played a control deck yourself?
I suggest trying it for yourself.
Try control Warlock or Druid.
Don’t bother withControl warrior.
It’s just boring to play as and boring to play against.

Or are control decks just too dirty for you?
Prismatic Murloc Paladin is a nice aggro deck atm.
There are a few budget versions of it if you’re short on dust, so don’t worry about dipping into your wallet too much.

That ought to sedate this grumpy little Erekem for a bit.

And the old God spoke.
Wait, You can’t do that after that last RNG mess. Git outta here.