Oi, itz ogre time, gitz

Small- okay, fine. BIG ask, but I would be thrilled if we got some new ogre cards to work with. I’ve been trying to build an ogre themed hunter deck, alongside some explosive cards, and as many guns as I can cram in there.

WE’Z DA BIGGEST AND DA BESTEST OGRES AROUND! SO WHERE’Z ME’Z DAKKA AT, GITZ?!

I would love the idea of this big oaf commanding equally large and goofy minions to smash stuff, just to end in a chaotic and violent mess. That, and I have this unhealthy obsession with Ogres being just bigger and fatter Orkz.
…I’m sorry, okay?! I can’t unhear it though! It just works! ;A;

Main issue of this kinda deck gimmick though? Just limited due to what it is. Could be fun though to expand on further. And maybe put in some more dakka.

…And an ogre hero. Maybe a call and some royalties maybe? No? Asking too much? Aight, I’ll shut up now.

That does sound fun, I’ve done similar decks where I had an all humans and all elves decks, surprisingly the all elves I made actually managed to keep up with some decks, my best suggestion would be to look at the art/name of some spells to see if anything fits the theme just to fill out the deck a bit more