One sided Tavern Brawl

The Tavern Brawl this week is total wank. I’ve never seen anything so one sided. I am given the same deck every time i try, and annihilated every time, because the opponents deck is super powerful. On all occasions they can use their hero power twice for 0 cost. within several turns they’ve had reduced my health to half with no way of fighting back. Terrible gaming experience. I expect more from you. Sort it out

I played it quite a lot. Only 3 decks end up being good and you just see them over and over and over. It’s a nice idea, but needs a lot more variety.

I love the brawl, but just for a few minutes/hours. It’s nice when you play a deck, then another, and then another, and i like the concept of “generating a random super strong deck”. But yeah, at the end it’s the deck everyone plays, it’s a mirror match, and it’s boring right away. This one for example got boring very fast for me cause i got right away, forth battle i think, the deck everyone had.
The only thing they could do is instead of having one strong deck that then dominates the whole week give the opportunity to “reset” and start with a totally new and who knows if new powerful deck. There is possibility for improvement, but surely Blizzard doesn’t dedicate a lot of time to weekly brawls.
But i still love the idea of this brawl, just gets boring quite fast xD

The one bonus is you can max out your 3 wins for 10g daily cap pretty quickly, but its quite dull playing aggression hunter or swarm 67 druid or whatever its called over and over :smiley:

Or you can be a troll like me who still has a demon hunter deck with the broken hero power that kills the enemy when I die, I mean I do try to play it legit but druids kill me before I can even make a dent so I just win super quick, not sure if it has been fixed yet but yea that was a thing