Сorrect the system is not random twist those against whom you play!97% WIN face-donate deck!

It is not possible to play in the HS ISA twisting system and Donat does not win!The game hate unfair games!stupid twis Donati

Dude the fug? Quit using!

1 Like

You should not use Donat in this meta: it gets hard countered by Cop (1mana neutral minion: 1/1 Battlecry: Eat a Donat, then gain +1/+1)

5 Likes

Don’t pay attention. Just a lost Kobold left behind from his expansion rotation.

Guess who’s back? Back again!
Guess who’s back? Erekem!

2 Likes

Why stupid kom’yunit HS vididyat not disable twist !scuffle war against the fur of the 4 map is the largest by stats and it’s fair!?NO SKILL stupet HS PLAYERS!the system spins on win him, not me!can random!!!

i … honestly couldnt even come up with those words if id try to …

wth is a vididyat?

Does it really matter? I’m more interested in knowing where and how I sign up for the war against the fur of the 4. It sounds like a noble cause.

DEUS VULT!

4 Likes

stop TWIST enemy!can win hs!stop TWIST enemy!can win hs stop TWIST enemy!can win hs!stop TWIST enemy!can win hs!stop TWIST enemy!can win hs!stop TWIST enemy!can win hs!stop TWIST enemy!can win hs!stop TWIST enemy!can win hs!stop TWIST enemy!can win hs!

Oh, that’s cute.
You’re trying to stay relevant.

I can’t stop reading his comments in different Kobold voices.
I think I need help.

Buy more card packs.

I’m calling you Pac(k)-Man from now on.

4 Likes

dog blizza fix random stupet do fix arena can win arena stupet spam crat win enemy!no love donate/Lose lose enemy dog arena win agro face

All I can hear in my head after reading this is ‘Twist and Shout’ by The Beatles

Goddammit Rayven! You’ve got that song stuck in my head as well now! :joy:

My work here is done :stuck_out_tongue:

No fun dog nerf hs stupet blizzard lose 97% arena!and meta.The game is not tolerant to normal players who do not want the game clay,twist enemy good drop and go only to the face!5 years this continues as not get in game!Where is equality in the game?

You mean equality of Opertunity or equality of outcome?

You’re embarrassing yourself. And the bar for your image was already pretty low, Erekem.