Polkelt and ysera unleashed

i played polkelt and then ysera unleashed and my deck was being drawn from lowest to highest not highest to lowest

If this is reproduceable, could you take a video or screenshots and then link them along with the bug report via the bug report forum please?

Thanks in advance!

Polkelt orders your deck from highest to lowest, but as soon as something is shuffled into the deck the order of the cards are changed, negating the order Polkelt did. After all he re-orders the deck, and Ysera Unleashed literally says “shuffle 7 dream portals into your deck” therefore you shuffled and cancelled the order. You needed to play Ysera first, then Polkelt.

2 Likes

I have just had the same bug but when Murgur Murgurgle was shuffled into the deck after polkelt. The next minion drawn after Murgurgle Prime was shuffled in was a 1 drop, despite the highest cost card being tip the scales + many other cards over 1 mana.

Have you read Seppy’s comment? When you shuffle something into your deck after Polkelt, the deck gets reshuffled. It just remains to be verified if the order is actually reversed, not reshuffled.