Purchasable heroes

Hey,
so ive been playing Hearthstone on and off since Beta and i was just wondering if there would be anyway to unlock Tyrande or and Lunara, i missed them and my main champions in heroes of the storm is Lunara and Tyrande lol
i feel like having magni, Alleria and Medivh for their classes.
i would like atleast the option to buy another hero for the other classes that have not recived one that you can actually purchase.

this might also be that i play Horde in wow and i dont like anduin lmao
or it might be that i just want them so badly
xoxo

1 Like

Yeah man I agree! I think it would be amazing if you could buy all of the heroes they have had for special events. Maybe for their anniversary or something?

1 Like

I don’t think we’ll see them any time soon. Those heroes were special offer from third partys, so we don’t know what was the agreement with blizzard regard heroes.

If you think how many people want tyrande, blizzard would already put her in the store if they could.

I’m gonna throw a wild guess in here: the limited-time only heroes like lunara and khadgar could be exclusive to that time period to stop players from taking month-long breaks.

it feels like I’m wearing a tinfoil hat here, but I just can’t come up with another reason why certain heroes are impossible to get once you’ve missed the one-time chance.

So Tyrande is available for free in the store right now, just in case anyone hasn’t seen. Almost a year later.

1 Like