Really difficult to play now

When a 1 casting cost spell can pull out two 10/10 minions, its time to quit. That’s not all, playing ok, then a priest gets a 28/28 creature and I’m dead, ridiculous. You might as well put 28 blank cards in your deck and have two “you win” cards. Sadly that what the game has boiled down to.

1 Like

Hello? Power creep? We need to advance the game with new mechanics and ideas to keep it interesting so people continue to buy the cards and play the game? Ridiculous

Yes. Buy more card packs.

Other trading card games can do it without insane power creep, why can’t blizzard?

They keep printing cards that allows insane value for the mana cost. It’s easy to keep the game interesting with new mechanics (like reborn or lifesteal) without breaking the game.

which games are those?

i honestly dont know…

stoped magic years ago and didnt start anything other then hearhtsotne last year so i would be interersted which card game work without constantly power creep and how do they do it

thx

What card games are those? Every card game I know has gone from beatstick meta to value city in its lifespan