Reconnection problems

I have been playing this game since the beta, but i have never faced with such problems until this very day, i guess its time to put an end also to this game, why the hack i cannot just log in to the game again when my connection is lost, it just says connecting please wait and stays still although i have the internet connection. Anyway, thank you for this special experiment, time for me to quit the game for good, take care all.

1 Like

same problem.
says unable to re-connect and i lose the game.
game is so broken. and it started to act up about the time brode left.
also mobile is unplayable can’t even log in just stuck in HS loading screen.

1 Like

I got the exact same problem. Also I’m losing turns and games because im unable to reconnect. Even if i connect and I adjust the light on the screen/get a notification for low battery, they would just get me out of the game and i have to reconnect with issues/lag. At least they are so smart that they put up expensive deals when the game isnt even working properly. really dumb company

1 Like

Exactly, i dont know how many games i have lost because of this nonsense

why are we being ignored. Patch it already. =/

I think they are like " Who cares ? " at the moment lol, keep doing that guys, thank you all for your concerns!

bug. the hunters masters call draws only 1 or 2 cards when new beasts are shuffled

Hey there Mike!

It seems you posted in a older thread that is unrelated to the problem you ran into. It happens, please try your best not to necro old threads though. :slight_smile:

If you want to report your bug you can do so here instead.