Report effects in hs

Hello everyone, is there a way to know if a report was received and had effect?

I was harassed by this guy from multiple account, but even considering that I’m used to people insulting after they lose, this was pretty intense.

So, as I said, I was wondering if Blizz let you know if some action has been taken against such players, because this guy was scary.

Thanks in advance and sorry if I made grammar mistakes ^^

I think grammar is decent. Dont worry. Def. Enough for this forum :wink:

I dont know if there is any way to know. I never reported someone in hs because in little over 2 years it happened ONCE to me. Everyone else who friended me wabted to be my friend or wanted to know the deck.

Anyway. I reported a few people in overwatch and other then the instant in game automatic repley, nothing happened.

So i assume no which is a shame.

I recently started anither very big game from another developer and i played a game where this one player didnt get his lane and therefore wished up death by corona to everyone else and their family. So i naturally reported him

A day or so later i got a message when i started the client where the developer told ne that actions were held and thanked me for trying to make the game more friendly.

I reported a few people gor trolling or afking and i fidnt get the message there do it at least assumes they gave an algorithm that looks at things differently.

Would be cery cool to get something like this for blizz games as well