Slow decks are forbidden in wild

I like slower decks, control decks, decks that require thought rather than just playing whatever you draw. But it appears slow decks are forbidden in Wild, as I’m usually dead by turn 4 or 5. Mech hunter, mech pala, odd pala, and secret mage are all so incredibly powerful and yet so DUMB, and there is no way to win unless you outpace them. Draw a card, play the card is the winning playstyle atm. Dumb and dumber are ruling the wild ranks, and I hate it.

What do you guys think?

Wild isnt really meant to be that balanced, not really any way you can without having to balance every set that gets moved into it which would be a mammoth task & is exactly why they rotate sets out. If you want an experience that at the least pretends to be balanced then you gotta go standard

Allow me to introduce you to my friend, Shadow Priest… SURRENDER YOUR WILL TO THE KABAL

My last game was against the druid deck that gets 2000+ armour and we played out a 30+ minute draw, that was guaranteed to be a draw before a card was played. Didn’t feel particularly thought provoking.

ooh, platebreaker could do wonders against you

1 Like