Store and arena closed for more than 24h!

They are looking into it as posted here:

But still no solution apperently its a WINDOWS 7 problem.
Don’t think we are going to get any compensation for the lost gold during these days (edit no gold is lost it updates correctly after a restart of the game) and we will have to get NEMSY (warlock hero) on an other device.

1 Like

I have this issue but I’m on windows 10 :roll_eyes:

i also have this issue on windows 10

1 Like

my shop is closed 4days in hearthstone , i didnt get free nemsy ,i have laptot and im in greece.

1 Like

Same here America region and I am on laptop windows X in Serbia, closed since 15.05. And also cannot collect Nemsy cheating blizzard

I CANT ENTER TO MY SHOP IT SAID CLOSED ITS BEEN 1 WEEK ALMOST I CANT BUY OR PLAY ARENA OR SOMETHING ELSE FROM BUYING WITH COINS strong text

3 Likes

me too ,and we didnt get free nemsy

Hi
after the update shop doesnt work im on windows 7 x64
shop works for my phone after the update
it seems the issue is with people that play on windows 7?

Exact same issue. win10 x64. EU server. Happened after update. Tried clearing cache, still didn’t work. shop closed, no gold gained from quests.

i guess we sit and wait for them to finish testing xDDDDD

Same problem her. Gold displays correctly after I restart the game,thou.

2 Likes

Same problem, shop is closed sinds the update.

Same here i hope they fix it fast

Same here windows X America region tried collecting free Nemsi and it didn’t allow me

1 Like

Hello folks, sorry to hear you ran into trouble!

For mobile please see:

For desktop please follow this guide:

me too and i unistall the game and install again but nothing fix,again shop is closed

1 Like

Desktop solution doesn’t help.

1. repairing game files - didn’t work
  2. uninstalling and reinstalling game - didn’t work
  3. acctually reintalled my entire system: fresh copies of operating system (win10) and game - didn’t work (finally now I’ve realized that it’s not tecnical but account related problem)

I can’t play the game from my MAIN device: shop close, arena options grayed out, no coins from quests (coins adds up only when i reconnect after playing from another device). Logging into game from
ANY OTHER DEVICE BUT MY MAIN ONE (mobile app, freind’s computer, ipad ect.) works without a problem with all game options avalible.

My account with blizzard is on 100% (email Verified, authenticator attached, phone number verified). I opened a ticket with support: it’s been open for more than 48h now but besides ticket id confirmation iv’e got no reply.

I’ve been playing hearthstone since beta and i’ve never had any issue. I can’t interact with coins at all from my main device (laptop) since latest patch and apperently i’m not the only one. u need to adress this

3 Likes

Thanks Blizz found this page a couple days ago
article/000141969
which is what you are directing us to.

Didn’t work at all.

Scan didn’t see anything and reinstall didn’t make any changes.

Also did you mean to direct us to a page 6 days old.

Win 10 x64

2 Likes

It’s pretty disappointing to wait an entire week for a response on this topic just for it to be a generic answer refering to a post that doesn’t adress this issue at all.
This is clearly a unique problem that came up with the update from 05/12 and it breaks a big portion of the game for those effected by it.
I hope this issue gets more attention than it appears to get. For me personally, arena is the only mode that keeps me playing the game and keeping an interest in it.

4 Likes

I have the same problem since last update. Both me and my boyfriend cannot access either the arena or the shop! i tried all the solutions blizzard recomments and nothing works. It has been almost a week!