Suggestions for improving the mercenaries

I have some ideas, that can be useful and will make experience better.

1. Counter of Tasks into choosing window (Mysterious Stranger) and into collection (Merc profile)
  2. Some indicator of updating list of portraits (if you opened some packs and forgot which mercs got portraits, you need to get into every profile)
  3. No extra portraits while player have missing mercs of specify type (rare, epic, legendary). In one moment i had 3 portraits for Tyrande and only one another epic merc, this is not fair :frowning:
  4. Add button like “Disable prompts” - to turn off this animation of improvable abilities. They can add some lags and there is always situation “I know that i can lvlup this ability but i want to collect more coins and use them for another ability first” or “I will not use this equipment, i want to improve them last”

What you will say about this ideas? Maybe you have some suggestions too?

1 Like

Good ideas. Another indicator that is missing is for equipment.
There should be an easy way to view all mercenaries with ready or obtained equipment from within the Collection menu.
They could put in a little symbol next to the coins for that mercenary.

Remake the “Mehrcenaries” from almost scratch… I mean, you get bored so easily in this mode, just “meh”.
So many flaws and bugs, big grind fest to get a good team of “Mehrcenaries” and not so fun to play as I thought.
Its another mode but just that, don’t think it will have many fans… PvP takes an eternity to find someone and I give up most times to go play traditional game modes, played only a couple matches PvP in “Mehrcenaries”, not that fun either, fast battles but not fun, specially for the long wait for a fast battle and unbalanced, matchmaking fails again.

pve needs to be made so its more fun. Right now its just there to grind so you can upgrade your mercs. And where do you use your upgraded mercs then? in pvp. But pvp is basicly won by the same combination over and over again.

It needs alot of balancing, far more mercs to make some proper combinations possible. for example skills based on dragons existing are basicly useless due to there being almost no dragons.

I take it back… just delete this mode !!!
Another proof how bad Blizzard is right now.
is this the best they can do ? LOL Another mode that brings nothing interesting… instead they should focus on existing modes and improve them.
Most people I know only plays Battlegrounds or Hearthstone.
Mehrcenaries is boring, a grind fest on PvE and boring in PvP… and waste of time and coins.