The best news in years!

So i was watching ginx tv last night (for those who don’t know is a tv channel about gaming where sometimes they took interviews of streamers and developers and gameplays etc). Some hotshot from Microsoft was interviewed and here is what he sayd when asked about the blizzard takeover. He basically sayd that when they’ll move in one the first things they will do will be to replace the people who worked on games who have problems with they’re own!! And he specialy named Diablo Immortal and Hearthstone. Pointing the fact that recent events stirred up the fan base. I’ll skip the immortal one and point some of the things sayd about hearthstone:

• lausy and buggy android client
  • overpowered decks that broke the meta going over 60% winrate
  • changes to some gameplay elements in defavor of some players
  • the visual glitches

What that mean for me: the best news ever. Finaly the guys that alowed those mage full frost decks, the quest hunter, all the unbeatable cancer combos, the full poison with divine shield in battlegrounds, all of them will need a new job. Karma is sweet lady isn’t it guys?

3 Likes

And we go back to total smorc meta? No thanks

It’s amazing news. I hope it happens as soon as possible. :+1: :+1: :+1: :+1: :+1:
As soon as possible, we will get rid of all these meaningless cards and op decks.
I wish for this nonsense to end.