This game really asking for help

i was using highlander hunter for many many weeks, since 2 days i havent seen any warrior and priest, mostly of time vs rogue, hunter, paladin, dh
i finally decided to spend 6,5k dust for libriam paladin because i really like it and had desires to play it finally, since i made it im facing warriors and stupid priests who stealing minnions and loves to play looong matches, and like i said before i havent seen them for long before i made paladin, so f… pathetic really, in first try lost to bomb warrior in few turns and came back from 7 diamond to 10 diamond, even lost to a face hunter and while i was using face hunter i couldnt win with libriam pala because of taunt and heal

i have just 3 wins with pala in ranking and every my opponent has already portrait for 500 or even 1000 gold, pathetic af

no need posts from no lifers like, u dont feel the deck, probably not using it well etc. Blizzard is just pushing f2p players for donate to be better and having better WR% or even for getting better opponents instead of every counter deck in mostly of the time, so f… pathetic, got bored of it already, there are more sh1tty problems because of pandemic then just throwing money to the game, glad im not addicted like whole of those who cant quit just normal game, ill go back to play tera, gl to every f2p player, and the money, its sad how it can change human, got much, wanna much more, money aint the most important thing in life

• yawn
1 Like

100% agree with you cuz play a libram pala myself big up ya-self.

You really expect to go from a deck you have mastered, to 1 you have never played and get better results
instantly?

Plus I don’t get how this pushes the idea that it’s all about the money as you literally spent currency, had a bad time and now intend to quit. Sure if they were trying to milk you, you’d win more with your newly got cards and then you’d start losing once the next expansion is released, making you believe that once again that spending will give you better results.

So game found for you easy matchup and you steal lose…maybe problem with you? :face_with_hand_over_mouth: