This Meta SUCKS 2

thanks to blizzard for the aggro clay meta of decks that can’t be adequately controlled and decks where random cheat spells win… complete chaos is going on in the meta, it’s simply impossible to play interestingly and win with dignity…

3 Likes

manz agreez with youz blad

every meta sucks in hearthstone. Every new expansions brings a new OP meta so whales will throw money at the super great 80 euro deals to get all the card. Just so they can feel better about stomping people wich do not spent money to buy all the cards.

Its the same thing every single expansion. poorly balanced for the sake of selling card packs

1 Like

good comment.

Post must be at least millon characters

Agreed… I have spent hours with building own decks but it has no use since this game has nothing to do with skills anymore… The enemy is discovering a key important card 3 times and win… This is where I will stop plainning own decks… I will just grab a meta and play for free just like before… It is a waiste of time and money mostly because They realease mini sets and expansions in every 2 month or less… When my strategy is ready for Legend, a new expansion is just making it worthless right away and makes me start it over again. Not worth my time anymore, I have a life and full time job…