This meta sucks af

from bronze to gold every deck is from top 5 decks from youtube, 99% same decks, 1 class 1 deck 24/7 pathetic af lmao meh

5 Likes

wel no wonder, this game is utter trash, power creep every expansion cause blizzard cant think of a decent future and balancing of this game. player base declined so much, only the most loyal players are still playing, many just moved to better games. give it a few years and this game gonna be dead. no competitive scene already

2 Likes

I guess there are many loyal players then because I can find a match any time of day within seconds.

I’m sure people were saying the same thing back in the 16th century about Chess as well. Only they had no internet forum to broadcast their opinions to the rest of the fanbase.

Just imagine if Chess were released today, it would also be called racist. The eternal military conflict between black and white.

The internet can twist anything into something that was never intended.

2 Likes

If I’m not mistaken HS reported 23 million unique players in 2020. That’s not amazing but it’s quite alright especially considering that the ARPU is gigantic compared to F2P standards.

It’s not from Bronze ot Gold, it’s from Rank 50 to Legend 1.

Out of 40 of my friends on my list, there is only 1 who still plays the game and that’s me. those people were there from GvG, but the last online one was last seen more than a month ago.

BlockquoteI’m sure people were saying the same thing back in the 16th century about Chess as well.

No. video games die, simple as that. you know why you don’t see opponents rank anymore ? because you are now fighting agaist others with different ranks than you. why ? simple, they are not much players left to match you against players with the same rank. let us not mention Bots etc…

That it is not why, Amir. Matchmaking works differently now; not by rank, but by win rate.

If there weren’t many players left, it’d take longer to connect to a match.

Some games die, some don’t. Look at World of Warcraft. Online since 2003.

will this meta ever get BETTA

They say that but i’m sure this is how its work. there is no other explanasion.

Bots prevent that. 40 people in my friends list don’t play it anymore it is a small sample but you can paint an semi accurate picture of where it’s going.

2003 is not that old, you are comparing a game/sport from 6rh century to a game with less than two decades old. also wow is alive but not that well, it only peaks when they release a major expansion which is still great by video games standards but at the other hand it’s not well. not having any competition helped them alot too.

We’re not eternal. Amir. Most people won’t care if a game were still playable 300 years from now. All we can govern is the frame of time we’re given.
Oh, but there’s always the afterlife, if you believe in that.

I choose to believe that something does remain after we’re gone.Some energy perhaps.

All games go through the test of time, and it’s all personal preference. I don’t think anyone will say that this game is as good as it used to be, because it isn’t, but the same can be said about WoW and many other non blizzard games out there that have been around for a while. You just have to keep that in mind and take it as it is. Stop playing if it’s so terrible and join your 40 friends on whatever they are playing!

People still care about Chess, don’t they ? it was your example not mine.

BlockquoteYou just have to keep that in mind and take it as it is

With that attitude no wonder now days the only thing a company does is to make sure to exploit it’s userbase. take my comment as it is as well.

BlockquoteStop playing if it’s so terrible and join your 40 friends on whatever they are playing!

That is not your bussiness, also you can stop replaying if it’s bothering you.

Quite false. Ranks are simply irrelevant for you to see, MMR matchmaking does not differentiate between Legend and Bronze ranks. Thus you don’t see them anymore.

And why would your explanation be any more believable than what is officially provided?

Quite false. Ranks are simply irrelevant for you to see, MMR matchmaking does not differentiate between Legend and Bronze ranks. Thus you don’t see them anymore.

That if false and makes no sense. it’s relevant for me.

And why would your explanation be any more believable than what is officially provided?

Simple, player base shrinking, by removing this limit they created some wild jungle that anyone plays against anyone else regardless of the player rank. this way searching for opponent is much faster.

People care about Hearthstone too. I do a lot.
I don’t care about Chess. So what? I have different taste in games.

All Chess has over Hearthstone is time. But you never know when something new is released what its longevity is going to be.

I care about HS too, maybe more than alot of people here, thats why i’m complaining.

I don’t care about Chess either. you started the whole Chess thing. but i can also see how it never failed in centuries and also a very skilled base game, and it’s basically free.

Since when did chess have expansions where pieces were added and removed to maintain player engagement and keep the game fresh? Chess is 100% skill based with no RNG.

Chess is a ridiculous comparison.

I’m out.

Actually, Chess has a fair amount of expansions and variants, and also spin off titles like Knightmare Chess. You can look it up on Boardgamegeek. That they’re not as popular as the main game is another thing.

I don’t know much about Chess but looks like you are getting it all wrong. Chess doesn’t have expansions ? It’s a fair comparison.

Bye.

Yeah because every time there’s a world chess competition they bring out a new expansion to keep it fresh.

Sorry I forgot about that!

u manz necro barez cuz