Tips for the recruitment

Greetings, people! I came to your forum with questions, I hope you will help. Not so long ago, about 2-3 weeks ago, I started playing tight here. After thinking about how I should better collect cards and dust, It seemed to me better to go fight in the arena than to buy boxes. All gold gave to the arena. I play badly, most often 3-4 wins, but according to my observations almost always have an advantage over costs. I collected 6000 ashes, I was tired of playing regular cards in my free, I want more variety, it seems I can make a deck for fun and to win.
You must choose a character. I singled out more pleasant and less for which I destroy cards from books: I don’t like: Rogue, Druid, Paladin, Warlock, Warrior. Controversial feelings about Mage and Shaman. More like the Hunter and the Priest.
I want to make different Hunters more - hard, fast, quest, beasts, secrets. Can this class compete? How expensive is in relation to the Priest or the Magician / Shaman?
There are questions on some cards: Genn, Baku, and I do not remember the name, a creature for 6 mana, when he is called, does something with the power of the hero. I do not see the difference between the latter and Baku, express clarification? And how can you tell Baku what character does? Genn I think this is not the best card, I mean, all these cards are a priority on the Hunter. I hope you understand me.
Are there any such miracle creatures?
As I understand, DK Hunter is obligatory, and what about Quest-Karnasa, is she a worthy ally, I understood correctly, Karnas gives 15 animals in 3/2 deck? What advise still important legendary or epic cards on the Hunter, if he is my choice?
What do you say about: 1. “Boommaster Flark”?
2. “vereesa Windrunner” What weapon gives? Serious?
3. “Emiriss” It seems very strong.
4. “Zulgin” is not clear, will he not make me worse?
5. I liked “Krusch” very much, but how to pull it out, there are cards that call the beast on the field, it will hit right away ?!
I apologize for many questions, I decided everything at once at once.
I will be sure to read your answers.
Thanks.
Have a nice day!

1 Like

Some of the cards you asked about, you can only play in wild and not in standard. It’s a bit ambitious for a new player to start there.

Hunter tends to be the cheapest class and is pretty string at the moment. Here are the 2 most played versions of the most played decks:

Mech Hunter
https://hsreplay.net/decks/i9FjITuDopBvyhcUkL2ich/

Secret Hunter
https://hsreplay.net/decks/VeuhhjsFCMVPNyBRpe7txf/

The Hunter DK is one of the best cards ever printed, but it’s not in standard anymore. Zul’Jin is very powerful, but you need to build your deck around it. The other legendaries tend to be too slow to play in a hunter deck.