Toxfin needs to go

I was playing beasts and had pretty much the perfect beast comp.
I was in the top 2 playing against George. and couldn’t find a ghoul.

I got absolutely destroyed by a guy that had basic murlocs with poison.
i’m talking barely buffed murlocs with poison… not even double digit stats on most of his murlocs.

How is this fair?
Murlocs are capable of reaching outrageous stats AND they get poision?
WHY??

It’s ruining way to many games.

1 Like

manz don’t even play battlegrounds but manz can agree with this post blud sounds like murlocs are ruining battlegrounds. murloc paladin is one of the most annoying archetypes to play against in standard ranked mode so i can see where manz is coming from bruv.

Perfect beast comp, but no hydra, is not a perfect beast comp. After being a massive (imo) problem for ages, murlocs are finally ok. Poison can be frustrating but it’s incredibly slow and inconsistent to go for that build and without the ability to give them divine shield or deathrattles they can be countered by divine shields, deathrattles or cleaves.

There is no such thing as the perfect composition.
The point of the game is to play around what other players are doing, not put together things that work without consideration of the match itself. Murlocs at the moment are perfectly fine, and Toxifn is a good minion that helps that build have a strong removal.
For every poisoned Murloc you need a Toxfin. This means buying and playing Toxfin for a maximum of 6 minions with poison. Very slow and costly indeed. Other than that, if they were really not that buffed, it’s weird you lost with the “perfect beast comp”. A buffed Hydra would kill 2-3 enemies at once, and even without him you could easily trade 1v1 and still should have won with an extra beast. Then there is Divine Shield with Selfless Defender that is always a good strategy in any point of the game.

they should make poisonous percentage based. that will also make brann much more meaningful. lets say every time you assign poison to a murloc it gets 10% chance to kill an enemy minion.