Trial by Felfire still bugged no reward

Trial by felfire is still bugged. It still says 4/5 completed with the first chapter being green even though i completed all 4 parts of it multiple times and all 4 parts have a green checkmark. I completed the whole thing but now i cannot collect the reward because it still says i did not complete the first one, which makes no sense cause i can’t even get to chapter 2 if i did not complete 1. It has been forever since this was reported, when is it gonna get fixed?

Same thing is happening for me, I checked the journal and its showing 4/6 completed.
When I go into Solo Adventure it has a red 1 beside it, chapter 1 is green and the others are yellow and shows 4/5 completed.
Went through the whole thing again and still not working

Me too. So annoying as its the only adventure achievement left

Same here. This also leads to not being able to finish the achievement in the quest section…

Same here. I’m also not able to finish some archievements in te quest section. The ones I already had, I can’t finish. New daily quest I can finish.
PC game, EU region.

Hey everyone,

The developers and our QA team are aware of this. It’s currently being worked on, apologies for any confusion and frustration this causes.

1 Like

I have the same issue 4/5 first chapter not completed.

Thx,
same here , 4/5 first chapter :wink:

I have the same issue with the book of heroes adventure. Altough I completed the first 3 heroes before the release of the tavern pass, it still is bugged.

Same issue, chapter 1 ashes of outland completion bugged

having the same problem…

Same here mate, I literally just finished it and have now run into the 4/5 completion problem, which is obviously annoying as hell.

same, still. really frustrating for something so small

Same here, been like this for 3 weeks now

I have the same problem

Same issue, re-completing the chapter 1 fights didn’t help

ı have thıs problem CENGİZHAN # 2900 nick name please

me too same problem here

Same. It hasnt been fixed yet.

Guys, come on. Been months. Fix it.