Tried any new decks?

So the new expansion has dropped and I was wondering, what new decks have you tried if any. I’ve built Mogu Cultist and so far it hasn’t worked at all, and I’ve also built Warlock Lackey Zoo which is so amazing.

I’ve played 4 games with it and won all 4, the first one my opponent kept summoning 4 hook tusks per turn but because of curse of flames I was just able to summon tonnes of token minions and just wipe the board, eventually he gave up.

Druid is pretty good after turn 4 when u finished it.Than some rouge finished on me turn 3,op as hell ,weill be nerfed,shaman is also op,for 2 mana every battlecry minion trigger twice,a bs.Havent been beaten by others yet.

I’ve been playing Quest Rogue in Wild, but I kept getting killed by Odd Rogue/Big Priest. Not pulling Patches on T1 feels REALLY bad, so I’m not sure about the Quest’s potential in Wild.

Been testing a new Double Reno Mage. Pretty cool but immensely slow. Even I am getting bored with it.

tried:

Quest Zoo Priest
Quest Rogue
Quest Bomb Warrior which was far better then i had hoped for so far… might even try it on ladder
Secret Mage (needs tuning but got potential)
Taunt Warrior … (evil)

Wild:

Even Totem Shaman … well thats … idk … lets just lay a blanket of condolonces over my poor warlock opponent who didnt live to see his turn 5 :cry: you will be missed

I’m interested in this. Shall we open a thread later?

Quest Druid in Standard.
Discard Warlock in Wild.
Both are surprisingly good.
Did I say good?
Sorry, I meant
K N E E L
B E F O R E
M E
M O R T A L
:smiling_imp:

vlad id like to add you if thats ok for you but i dont see your battletag in here. am i doing somethign wrong?

or my battle.tag would be Toad#21146

id love to see a few of your silly decks in wild :slight_smile:

yeah sure its really strong just as expected

like i said i posted my battletag if you want we can try it out in a friendly

Taunt warrior becomes really fun when you use Kel’ Thuzad, you’re opponent has to try drill through all your taunt and kill the big bad litch in one turn or hope for removal. If they can’t it’s just game over at that pot

Jarraxxus?
More like, GENIUS!

yeah well sadly i just startet in the year of the raven … so i dont have too much of the old goodies like KTZ

but damn do you play the old quest in it? i mean ofc you do but still that must be a hell of a deck

I actually don’t, I wanted a reason to run the Genn I have so I made an even taunt warrior also Sulfurus is pretty slow

well yeah the gen is a good reason :slight_smile:

quest druid seems pretty good for me but cost WAY too much mana for a fun deck