Unable to play Classic demon hunter

so i unlocked demon hunter, it says i have 30/30 in teh classic deck yet i cant create the deck ?
They are red what gives? whats the point of releasing teh class if you cannot play it?

It’s not released yet, the adventure stuff you just went through was what it said on the tin - a prologue.

Well rogas correct but i was disapointed as well.

I mean they told us that we cant play it, but i really would have liked to tinker a few decks together in the client

huh? they’re letting us unlock a class, give us cards and then not play it? think I’m gonna switch sides here boys ;D

Wait so we can’t even build a deck and play it in the solo adventures

Nope. And i wouldnt even care about the solo stuff

I mean i agree but tbh. They told us that on 2. April is the Prlogue an on 7. April its the class.

I dont know what i expected and i dont know why id care for the prologue.

But i assume there will be another pay to play adventure. It says the prologue is the first capitel and “its on them” and then there is a part called story wich is coming soon…

I hope they dont pull the same thing again

iirc I read on gamepedia that this adventure wouldn’t cost money.

anyway, my point was that making the prologue available, giving you a reward for it and then telling you it’s gonna be a week until you can play with it is bonkers.

imagine doing that to a child on christmas.

I know it’s about the hype thing, but it just seems like a half-assed attempt at it. if not doing it at all isn’t an option for hype reasons, why not do it right?

Dont get me wrong… im completly agreeing with you.

I just stated the info with the date but still its a semioptimal move to try to get people hyped

Also id be happy if the adventure is free but why did they write that the first capitel is on them?

it’s in the expansion announcement:

Ashes of Outland is only the beginning. A new, totally free , solo adventure will be coming later in the expansion cycle!

Happy to be wrong in that chase

1 Like

I think that’s just made that way due to the existing SP game structure being like that. Saviours of Uldum, Dalaran Heist Chapters, Descent of Dragons, all of them had a “free chapter on us” message. Easier for Blizzard to reuse that message.

Well yeah i dont mind the fact that it will be free at all :slight_smile: but they could have chanfed it for the people dont following the news all the time :slight_smile:

what is the point to unlock the Demon Hunter on 2 april if there not letting you use it till 7 april is this a delayed April Fools joke just like trying to put out a show case for diablo immortal a mobile game at blizzcon an event to celebrate and show case new and old pc games

So you don’t spend release day stuck playing through a prolog?

a better way to achieve that would be to make the prologue optional instead of mandatory (for unlocking the class).

1 Like

Then no one would play it, because who wants to play a prologue on release day? So you’d still be in the same situation.

I enjoyed it for what it was but I wouldn’t have played through it without a reason. So for me it was perfect as a 30 minute lore builder, whilst we wait for the expansion. So on release day I can just open my packs, build a deck and play, without having to jump through some hoops.

So in my eyes this is just complaining about having extra content at a time when there is typically the least to do (ok the new ranking system has got quite a lot of people in a mad rush mode). We were all just waiting for the expansion anyway, so perfect time to get the lore out of the way.

you could have all the positives without any of the negatives by not binding access to the new class to completing a prologue that you release a week before expansion launch as a lore-builder.

then anyone who is interested in playing it could do so either before or after launch and anyone who doesn’t care about solo content doesn’t have to wade through it (including the forced unskippable dialogues).

but they’re doing it like making it mandatory to earn new content that you don’t get to open for a week. I can’t see the sense in this.

You think anyone would play it without the class unlock?

yea I think there are people who enjoy solo content and would give it a go.

but even if there was no one who would play it voluntarily. why is it important that anyone plays it?

or in other words: what’s the point of making people play through it?