Uninstalled Hearthstone

Hi,
I just uninstalled Heartstone for becoming a greedy game. I have, or had, 30k of in-game gold. It became useless. I am a BG player and gold is no longer a currency here.

That said. The game does not work properly. It remains “broken”. If I was to spend money on a game, I want it to function as it should. It is like you buy a new car and oh, occasionally the brakes don’t work and the engine will cut out…

I gave the game the benefit of the doubt for a month now and there is no progress in solving any problems so: UNINSTALL unless you are willing to spend your hard earned cash in a broken game.

Sorry but I will not sponsor any of the Blizzard games until this is solved. I, and many more, have put hundreds if not thousands of euro’s in Blizzard games and this in our reward.

1 Like

What did you spend money on in Hearthstone if you’re a BG player?

Mostly on WoW and a few euro’s on Hearthstone and the reward: spend more and get the same broken game.

But isn’t spending money on WOW the same as spending money on Hearthstone?
You must have found something in WOW that you thought was worth spending money on, rather than putting in extra time to earn the same.