What is the logic behind this MM?! Seriously

I managed to build a deck finally which I could reach Plat 2 yesterday from Plat 5 (0 stars…) Today with the same deck, I have lost all of it… in one row… Why do I have to face hopeless battles after some success?! It is OK that I can’t win all of the matches… only about 50% because of the manipulated MM… but WHY do I have to lose all of my reached stars for no reason when I already was D5 for many-many months… Why the game can’t be a litte bit more fair? This is a joke… Why should I spend any money or time on this when the game just makes me lose for no reason at all? WHAT is the logic in all this MM if it is just makes you lose when ever it wants… I rarely lose 8 matches in one row… but today it happened… I really don’t understand and can’t accept this anymore… flush your MM system on the toilet already please! :\ You are just making people sick…

1 Like

Hmm you need more than one deck to climb imo. If you are losing its because everyone else changed their decks to counter yours for good reason ^^

This could be true… if I would play against the same players today as well… but I didn’t… and the chance for that is zero if we look at the amount of the players I think… I could beat with my deck even the most OP warlock deck too and today… can’t win a single match… that is not accident… that is the MM… Can’t enjoy the game like that… not a bit… this is not fun anymore… this is suffering for no reason…

Don’t listen to him…People who talk like this have never hit legend and only played in probably gold levels.

The problem is that when your decks starts to win more than it should, the algorithm kicks in and you start loosing…

Yes, you are probably right… thank you. (I never hit Legend either yet, only D1 a few times.) It is OK… but why lose ALL I managed to achieve? Why I am not allowed to keep my rank about the same? Where is the reward? :frowning: I trusted in the wrong tactic again, I know it… so I have lost a bonus star last month eventually… but now… feels like impossible to get it back… and that is not fair… not at all… this is making me play something else… and not try harder… Because I can’t feel the reward for my efforts…

Rewards are only for a good players. Same with life. If you are not learning from your mistakes and blame “everybody” around you for miserable life… how can you expect something good??? Like you said… there is maaany people and most of them trying hard to climb to the top. You must adapt, find solution, make it happen. Never ending loop to be better player or have good life.
May your journey fill your mind and soul :v:

I know my rating was ruined by my wrong tactic I trusted in for too long… but the MM should keep an eye on the already earned ranks each month I already had and give better RNG after I managed to fix my tactic and created a good one again… but it is not. Since the bonus stars are hold out only until one big step back compared to your current one… have no chance to get back my bonus star that way… Nvm… don’t care anymore… Such MM system is destroying players experience and have nothing to do with the most important thing: SKILLS… The thing I hate the most… is when someone or something is waisting MY time! And that is exactly IT… They are wasting MY time with their manipulated MM system… thank you… I won’t count on D5 then this month… Because the MM won’t let me get it… and this is where I will stop taking this game serious. Not worth it… 8 hopeless battle after some nice win… is not right… Not fair at all… I don’t want to win every match… but let me keep my rank about the same is another thing… That is all I need to keep my playing around… fair MM system which is letting players keep their rank after managed to fix their mistakes… Thats all we need… Thank you…

If you’ve already decided that you won’t get to Legend, then you won’t. Perseverance is key. The statistics don’t lie. Only a very small percentage of players reach Legend each month.
I think this over-competitiveness is for naught. Everyone wants to be first to the finish line, everyone wants to get to 8000 ranking in Battlegrounds and keep on climbing.

My question is: why? What’s wrong with being at 4000 in Battlegrounds? Nothing whatsoever.

1 Like

I am not talking about Legendary here… only get back my lost bonus star in fair battle… Only about 0.5% of players may reach Legendary I know… I just want to get back my bonus star which I already worked for… Never mentioned Legendary since the stupid hand manipulation mechanics added… no…

I mean, that’s not a problem at all. That’s exactly what the system is designed to do.

One thing people should never forget is that this game is a rock paper scissor effect…

THAT is exactly the problem… the game is manipulated to force you lose… unbalance is not enough… you get the perfect encounter and even if you could win… miracle happens rightaway and he get the only thing he can use to win… and win… disgusting and destroying the feeling… completely… How should I believe in my deck if the game just makes me lose when ever it wants…

You’re forgetting about all the times when you got the perfect card which won you the game.
Your win rate and skill are related. Do you go face, because you have reach or do you trade? Are you dictating the tempo? Are you the aggressor relative to your opponent or do you play pure control?

That’s a significant decision which can impact everything. Sometimes you make the wrong call. That’s when you lose.
There’s less room for error because all your opponents are as good or better than you.

4 Likes

This guy knows what he is talking about

I know… I finally understand it… the game is forcing me to lose half of my games… no matter how hard I try… but still can’t accept it because they are waisting my time… and that is one of the things I hate the most… I almoast managed to get back 1 of my lost bonus stars after created a new tactic. It was only bad luck. Almoast reached D10 right after got Plat 5. :slight_smile: Everyone now live happily ever after.

what if you werent wasting your time. what if your goal was not only to win but to have fun or to keep yourself busy with something you enjoy like building decks. Ive only been making decks now for 2 years. Fooling around with any idea i can get my hands on. ^^

My goal was that… to play with the class I like and have fun… that is true… but when you reach something… you are not let others to take it away… I managed to get D5 and D1 a few times by playing my own decks… hard work of months… and the developers are creating more and more nonsense mechanics… so eventually I managed to lose 2 bonus stars… D5 was a minimum rank for me for many months… and they managed to ruin it… not even let me get it back in one month… but they could take it away… thats what makes me mad… and dissapointed… Can’t have fun when I have to face impossible matches because the MM wants that for days now just because I managed to create a proper tactic again and won too many matches… Can’t have fun when I have spend afternoons by losing… Don’t even want to play more than 8 matches a day like that… because there is no reason for it…

Lmao :joy::joy: :joy::joy::joy::joy::joy: