When the heck are you gonna fix broken Shadow Priest decks?

Have been sat at D6 and 2 stars for like 2 weeks now and every time I get one win from D5, I get a stupid noob level Shadow Priest or Paladin deck.
And they didnt even get touched inthe nerfs when they are clearly the most oppressive **** we have seen in the game since Pirate Warrior.

Come on Blizzard, pull your fingers out already. There’s thread after thread trying to let you know how bad it is right now and you are seemingly sticking your fingers in your ears over it.

Ugh…. So fed up with this game right now.

1 Like

Pally is broken and annoying. the mini set will only make it worse. Priest? Most good decks can beat it

1 Like

Dude. Shadow priest is actually pretty bad. If they get the perfect opening ok. But else pff. I would like to know what u are playing xD Prob Tony warri or something xD Dude u gotta go with the flow. Play big Demon Hunter xD

No, Shadow Priest is not bad at all… still the 0 mana cost reborn makes it OP together with the instant 3-5 dmg to the enemy face… not so easy to deal with it if you get no AOE or other low mana cost control cards to make it stop in time. Just like aggro Paladin but even worse with Divine shields and Countess… But the mini set will give some more options against aggro as far as I saw.

Its the high role. I think i lost one game with control. Maybe i got lucky.