Where are Legendaries?

From the start of the new expansion, i’v opened something like 100+ packs (all of DoD) without counting all bonus packs from special events, festivities, brawls etcetera, and until now : excluding the obligatory one legendary from the first pack of DoD, i’ve founded only 2 legendaries. Really?
And i don’t talk about epic cards…

Dear Blizzard, you are too greedy: in the end, we are talking about some pixels thtat move on a screen for have a bit of fun…you can be a bit more generous.

Guaranteed 1 in 40, so you can go 2 in 119 (although that’s unbelievably unlikely). Just the roll of the dice, which unfortunately sucks when you low roll.

Ixnay is right. Last expansion i got 3 legendaeies out of ~80 packs

The expansion before that was 12 out of 90 packs (yes that was insane) so i hope you are on the highroll next time :wink:

Doing some quick maths, you should have 3 legendaries. 1 from the first 10 packs and two more from the 40 pack pity meter

OP’s post did say that his haul of 2 legendaries did exclude the first legendary within 10 packs (Or as I might call it from now on, the Shortcut Legendary) so yes, your calculations are correct.

Unfortunate for him but yes, it is possible for this to happen.

Oh I must’ve missed that, I suppose they just got seriously unlucky cause I got about 8 legendaries in my 100+ packs