Wrong packs purchased with gold

I unfortunately bought the wrong packs. I was playing on my phone and went to the shop. At first I was thrown off by the new design and look of the shop and therefore thought the new expansion is already out. Then I only paid attention to" newest expansion" banner and bought 21 packs of saviors of uldum instead of descend of dragons.
I have seen on multiple threads on Reddit and HERE that you guys had swapped the packs for the players in previous cases where the same thing happend to the person.
I would really appreciate the help. I was really looking forward to this expansion and would hate it If Iam not able to purchase any packs for it.
I simultaneously submitted a ticket but I am still waiting on a response.

Hello,

I do not want to diminish your hope here but, purchases of packs made with gold, are not refundable or possible to be swapped at all. Since as you mention, you opened up a ticket, I would wait for the reply on this matter however.

Thanks for the reply.
I have seen cases where they did exactly that so i don’t know. I think it definitely is in the realm of possibility and honestly I cant fathom why such a small thing couldn’t be resolved easily.