3000sec que times <3

Is it really possible, that there is no high diamond or low master players in a game when you have to que 3000sec several times. Maybe at least fix estimate wait time so people don’t waste their lifes queing computer games <3

PS. If you report a player, it shouldnt be difficult to match that player into any other game or at least opposing team right after :slight_smile:

5 Likes

Same thing happened to me when queing as 5 man stack. Wish they would fix that. It’s supposed to be a team game right?

Yes this is a really big issue! Very good post! I hope Blizzard will take action on this problem.

1 Like

I agree, it would be good to do something.

1 Like

what do you think is gonna happen when you ban half the player base

1 Like

I am pretty sure that the guy behind que programming is the same guy behind AI :smiley:

1 Like

very few people play the rank system thats the reason for the queue. Theres just no reason to play it. its badly designed has bad rewards and progresses slowly, matches people of massive mmr differences together and so on and so on. Id be surprised if 10% of the playerbase are actually in rank queue instead of the other game modes. The few times ive done it the past year it was just the same reaccuring people