4 deathwings in 1 brawl

As the title said. I was just up vs a team of 4 deathwings in brawl. We didn’t have a single hero with % damage. This just shows what a joke this game is and how incompetent the developers are. Not a single person on my team could pick death wing, but 4 on their team. That is ridicules. Normaly i wouldn’t say deathwing is OP. But in a brawl and vs 4 of them, there isn’t much you can do when you have no %, due to all their HP and them just constantly using spells. If this is the garbage you can produce, then just close shut down the game, because then it isn’t worth playing. How can a company that used to make such great games, make garbage and ridicules content like this. Someone should seriously be fired

1 Like

That’s brawl. I only play it three times a week for the chest. There is no fairness. It’s only of being lucky or unlucky.

3 Likes

What heroes did you have ? Maybe you were all Hanzo.

Hey look- people complaining about the all-loved ARAM BS.
First of all- this brawl isn’t supposed to be balanced and should be just for fun.
Second- if people are angry about this ARAM cr@p, maybe we’ll finally see old brawls again.

1 Like

LOL
How i see it, you got yoruself a quickie to add to your “weeekly brawls” played.
you win 3 or lose 3, you get the chest…

Brawl has no matchmaking, no mmr, no nothing… its just crazy fun…

I saw people complaining abt QM and it makes me laugh…
and here we have a brawl complain :smiley:
Year 2020 is turning out to be fun :smiley:

1 Like

I was diablo. So i could do nothing

People who dosen’t want a fair fight, must be people that are bad at the game, so they need the advantage they can get