9 losses and only one win today

Last one was Arthas walking about and smacking a minion here and there so he doesn’t get afk booted out, ended the game with 6k hero damage.

Srsly blizz, fix matchmaking, I dropped from gold 5 to silver 5 in couple of days 80+% of games were like this.

Put a system where if one guy trolls, rest of the team doesn’t get -218 points, just a thought. Its easy to spot a troll, he has 6k hero damage.

EDIT: again, one guy decided to alt-f4 after one guy was probably botting (or playing really badly). Honestly, one of my acc is in plat 3 and climbing, other is plagued with this…this mmr nightmare, game is almost unplayable. Overall weekend score 9 losses and 2 wins…I think… good day to you Zmaj, says blizz, had a nice weekend?

unfortunately blizzard can’t fix the people playing that’s the thing about multiplayer

Had similar xp this days.Really weird,if you lose more than 200 points its mean enemy team is weaker. On that games when we werestronger` team,not even close to shut one fort,so so so far from win,with only one kill or maybe two for game…
Not just one game,of 15 think was 10 with same scenario.

Guy pick solo Deckard,full suicicde and then blame rest of team.
I make 9 - 0 kills,3 players go insane with 10 deaths each for less than 15 min of game.
Also full trolling,AFk,leavers and on…

I know at the end of seasson ppl troll,but this is really weird with no words to explaine.

Just cant be fixed and my opinion is League should be played at start of seasson first two weeks. Thats my plan for next season,this one is ruined already,didn`t play long time just wanted to try few games and this is unbearable.