About the new revealed skins

So I’ll just be honest with y’all- who ever says shait like “nova hasn’t gotten a skin for ages and she needs a new one” or “Whitemain is my babe so she needs a new skin”, you are all r*tarded.

This is happening time and time again that popular heroes get new stuff while less popular don’t. Like lets look at this event: their could have been a mafia cho’gal skin like don hancho or imagine spiffy vikings but what blizzard chose is to give a new skin to popular heroes only (again).

I overall think it’s just dumb how many old heroes only have 1 skin each like Cho’Gal, Probius, Zul’jin, Chen and more.

I will also mention that whitemain got a new skin last halloween and she’s getting one yet again

1 Like

I dont see any problem in that !!

1 Like

my point is that there are many heroes that haven’t gotten any new skins ever but they still keep making new skins for other/more popular heroes

2 Likes

Noted.

Not sure why it matters, but it is noted.

Ragnaros was released with the skins he has. I have suggestied skins for him in the past. Like a fel look = black and green. Or a white and blue, like a flame that burns more clear.
As Op mentioned, a mafia look for cho’gall could be nice. There is an ogre in heartstone that has that look.
But Nova still has 18 skins. Not the first hero that needs a new skin. There are quite a bit bit with 7 skins, which is the lowest amout of what i can see. There are also quite a bit with 20+. The highest one is li-ming with 29

1 Like

In the end it makes sense. The devs’ resources are more limited than they’ve ever been, so making skins for unpopular heroes is hard to justify. Sucks for fans of those heroes, but the blame is entirely on Actiblizz management.

They said that making skins for Ragnaros and TLV is resource consuming. I thought Whitemane has a low number of skins honestly.
Do we consider tints to be skins ?

No tints are not skins. And considering that whitemane is getting a skin 2 halloweens in a row, while I think other heroes could have fit the them perfectly, it’s bullsh*t