Add Fair Match in addition to Quick Match

Im an old dude who really likes HoTS. In fact its the only game I really play. I’ve been to nearly every blizzcon, so i’m a big fan if not a frequent poster here. Anyway, I only have so much time to play each day, and its frustrating wasting time on an uneven match. Quick Match is a lot of fun when its right, but it usually isn’t. Please add a Fair Match that is longer wait time but still lets you play the character you want to play without having to do the un/ranked play. I wouldn’t mind waiting 2x or 3x as long if knew the matches would make more sense.

4 Likes

Totally agree ,quick is a coin flip of a reasonable match and something about as fun as gouging my own eyes out . It makes me want to uninstall.
The “matchmaking” is atrocious , matching a team with 4 ranged and a healer vs a team with a bruiser + melee assassin +2ranged and a healer…
Or a team where every hero has cc vs a team with no cc , just a total waste of time.

True, I would also like that. What is even worse than a waste of time, is if you are on the losing side your team starts jumping to each other throats, blaming everyone else but the matchmaker.

Forget it. Blizzard gone sh1t. They gave up on this game or they would have added it a long time ago. Instead u get 3 tanks, 3 healers, dive comp vs ranged, leavers, ragers and all that cr4p. Cause hey, wildcard games are fun they say.