AFKers in at least half of the matches

I’m getting very fed up on having someone either be AFK during the match, or just straight up leave the game. Give us an option to surrender or something so we don’t have to waste time by fighting 4v5 from the start.

3 Likes

I’m starting to believe that controlling the ai with pings is part of the gameplay

jeah i noticed a lot of leavers too.
honestly it s disgusting.
hots matches arent long already and come back mechanics are strong on most maps aside tower of doom.
well weak players wont be able to grasp a comeback chance.
so giving up after 5min and leaving because u r tilted…great behaviour. please do this community a favor and uninstall this game.
then there are those who often get dc because of internet or what ever…dont play hots with ur sh*tty internet then. u r an annoyance to everyone else. it s okay if a dc happens to someone once a week or so but if u dc on 50% or more of ur matches because of technical issues on your side then i dont understand why you are still going with this game unless you are jsut trolling intentionally. ofc there are times where the issue is with the game but then most of the community have the same problem.

1 Like

Worst part is that they have made the AI more or less “special”, in the way it does nothing most of the time, not helping in objectives, when following someone it just stands there during a fight.

Could it slightly be because 9 out of 10 games are decided on the loading screen already ? I mean . I try to never leave a game but if you ask me… if you end up with reghar or malfurion as your healer… And they have Anduin or lili. Yea… I’m not blaming anyone. rofl… Thats a 15 minute waste of anyones time.

You just proved that you lack a lot of game knowledge. All of those heroes are quite equal

2 Likes

There is always a way too beat those heroes they are not op you just got to believe in yourself to win I made a comeback with li li on immortal map they had Anduin as a healer we had only 3 forts left for us and they had a full base then they made a mistake and got careless and i capitalized on their mistake and we pushed one lane to victory was able to carry with li li.

1 Like

this game has lost its charme long agoo…

i am playing this game since 2014… now hard stuck in silver/gold bouncing up and down… there are periods that i am making progress and then from once i get a series of losing streak with retads, handicaps, braindamaged idiots, afkers to pull me back to silver…

i think it might be done intentionally…

i dont have any fun in this game anymore… still i keep playing it. maybe i am just waiting for something better to come out… a new game… with better matchmaking system so i can leave this trash game to the russians they have done so much dmg to the league there is absolutely 0 fun anymore

i totally feel where u r coming from. when i first started ranked at end of beta i think i got ranked as silver. then i dropped to bronze thanks to afks and brain dmged ppl (yes this was an issue back then already and it only got worse). it was hell to climb out of that and because i experienced the same pingpong with my rank it was ultra hard to climb (remember the more games u lose the less ranked points u earn for a win). highest rank when i was very active was platin 2 or so, currently i m between high gold and low platin and i feel that s where i belong with my current casual standard.