After finishing and winning ranked match I got penalty for leaving the game and have loss in match history

Hello.

I just won Towers of Doom ranked match and instead of receiving wining points I got penalty for leaving the game (?!?) and lost points like I lost the match. Can you check what is going on and I would appreciate if you could return my winning points and remove penalty.

I did have some latency issues but I normally finished the game and besides that I communicated with team during the match and had victory screen in the end.

I’ve experienced a similar situation, and looking at the forum, I see numerous other people with the same exact problem.

I understand forum moderators do not posses the ability to manually review each and everyone of those cases, nor can they reinstate any of the damages done by those glitches, but please, let the developer team know there is an issue with how the game evaluates high latency.

Happened to me once as well last season.

Just had the same thing happen to a party member after we won, I got the points added as normal and he lost points (as if he had lost the match).

Match history shows a win for both of us.

Date of game: 11/10/2020
Time of game: 03:02am BST
Map: Hanamura Temple
Player affected: BOUNTYHUNTER#21564

Any attention on this from moderators would be appreciated.

Closing reopened old topic