Alert:reduced CPU...but nothing works

hi,I installed win10 on my Laptop but i got a problem on top-left screen(reduced cpu blah blah)…I could easily fix it on win7 by putting power options on “High Performance”.I did it on win10 too but it did not fix the problem.I also put my intel graphic card on Max performance,updated my graphic card,disabled game DVR and bar,closed other useless apps in task manager,plug/unplug but i still see that error on my screen! I have no more ideas.may you help me?

Hello Mohsen,

Please try the steps from this article here.

Kind regards

What’s your opinion?

On what processor do you play?

I have Dell XPS 13 with i5-6200U and the alert icon is there always, nothing I can do about it. The CPU is just too weak for gaming. I’m using eGPU so at least everything what is graphics related is fine. Still I feel it lags.

I also have ZBook 15 G3 with i7-6700HQ and using it with eGPU, the icon is not there anymore, but in settings many things related to CPU are lowered or disabled and higher settings are marked as red so I assume they are not recommended.

On my gaming rig with i7-7700K no issues at all of course.

I have a plan to change my ultrabook (XPS13 to something newer). Does somebody has experience with i7-8565U Processor? Do you have all CPU related settings on/on highest and I hope alert icon is not there?