All Heroes in Brawl

At this point, there is no need to ban certain heroes or ultimates. Given the reworks and ultimates some heroes have, just make every hero and every ultimate available. It would also spice things up, playing or having to play against Chromie, Azmodan, Hammer and, why not, let’s also let Abathur be played.

If Vikings, which strength lies in soaking lanes can be played on a single lane, there is no reason to ban heroes like Abathur, right? Would he be too strong? Can’t get much worse than playing against a few Guldans, Mings or other Mages. Would Azmodan get his stacks too quick? At least he has capped stacks, unlike the infinite stackables of Zuljin, Falstad’s Q or Sylvanas W just to name a few.

It is a brawl mode that shouldn’t be taken seriously and it could be a different and fun alternative to the normal gameplay.

(and yes Reckeris, people are still playing the mode, not just for the garbage loot box, but for some variety and dare I say it fun.)

Your post couldn’t change anything simply for one reason- the crybabies who hate unbalance matches. 95% of all of the matches I play are QM and I don’t have to remind you that it can be as unbalanced as possible and you know what- I don’t mind that. And I don’t know why people should care about balance in a alternate mode or the “Fun” mode, as I like to call it.

Yes, I agree that all heroes and abilities should be allowed in ARAM, even tho I don’t play it, but blizzard cares to much about these crybabies (more proof why they made all brawls ARAM) and they’re not willing to change anything.

The banning of hammer must be a newer thing, because i have been in brawl matches with him. I actualy think i had him on my team, in the previous brawl. And as you said, some heroes are just very op in the brawl. But when it comes to hammer, she can be quite dependent on your team comp and the opponents. Do you have someone to protect her. Do they have a caster with a very long range

I actually agree with you here

Brawl is more fun when randomness and variety are at play instead of the “balanced” staleness they usually try and give us

And I don’t know why people should care about balance in a alternate mode or the “Fun” mode, as I like to call it.

I fully agree and I don’t understand why people care about balance in a mode where it’s possible to play against an all mage team… Of course it isn’t balanced, but that’s the fun part. Sometimes you get exploded and sometimes you are the explosion.

Randomness can never be balanced.

1 Like

Abathur is banned because of a technical issue where multiple abas can crash the game easily, i dont remember the exact issue, i believe it was multiple hats on the same person

They could easily fix that problem by preventing Symbiote from being used twice on the same target

I doubt its an easy fix, as they showed off multiple abas with the brawl trailer when it was announced and the game was still very much “alive”.

They are alot of issues that we probably arent aware of, but from the small i do know is that there is still a chance of 2 abas inputing hat target at the exact same time and solving the deadlock/livelock/whatever contention is really not worth it for the brawl.

Even if he was enabled, then we’ll also need to start arguing if mule is too OP in a single laner and if it should be disabled or not .

This can be solved by introducing a delay for Symbiote that prevents another Abathur from casting Symbiote after the first one has cast the ability

If many Abathur cast Symbiote at the EXACT SAME TIME on the EXACT SAME TARGET then the system should just pick one at random and let that Abathur be the one who successfully casts Symbiote

Abathur will need a slight rework to his Symbiote but it can work if it weren’t for laziness

In Brawl it does not matter if something is too powerful

It is supposed to be random and imbalanced

When you want balance you play Ranked

u want to nerf abathur by adding more delay to his hat? or do u want abathur to function different for brawl and everything else?

Increase delay but reduce cooldown for Symbiote

He should remain the same across all modes

Abathur is banned because of a technical issue where multiple abas can crash the game easily, i dont remember the exact issue, i believe it was multiple hats on the same person

Hm, that sucks. Would’ve loved to see multiple Aba hats.