All team chat - gg?

I would love the option to say gg or wp (or something similar) to the enemy team, limited to say a 5-10 second window that opens when the game is won and the core explodes.

I have no problem congratulating a team on a win as someone on the losing team, and I would appreciate the chance for nice sportsmanship as someone on the winning team to say gg wp to my opponents. What you think?

PS: I understand that all chat all the time is bad as it opens up grounds for major salt. That is why I think it would be good in that very limited window I explained.

2 Likes

sometimes “gg” is even worse than “ez”.

1 Like

Why so?

Starcraft has the option to fully chat whatever you want, the pros always say gg before they lose.

It’s a different game it works in there but in hots that would just create toxicity and salt as you said,take a look at league of legends and DotA how well all chat turned out people are speaking profanity and racial slurs there and Blizzard wants to avoid that level of toxic waste.

Keep the option and let blizz deal with the toxic as they do in same team chat. Muting is still an option.

well if dota has all chat and annoying sound wheels and is doing perfectly fine, then I see no reason why HOTS would do bad with it. Also, muting is always an option if you can’t handle toxicity