Amnesty for banned accounts

Is there a chance for an amnesty for banned accounts? Maybe this will bring some people back to the game? Does it even work if you ban someone? They can and probably they are creating new accounts anyway. I just want my first and old account back.

1 Like

Absolutely not. You got what you deserved.

3 Likes

I completely agree. Let them be banned. Some people should have been IP banned

3 Likes

You are very cruel and do not know what forgiveness means.

3 Likes

I am on your side and will always fight for the weak, whose options and point of views were prejudiced by the unintelligent banners, who enforced penalties instead of support for rehabilitation on them

2 Likes

Not to mention those who were reported by those unwilling to listen all the valid points of not always constructive but meaningful criticism!

1 Like

stop reporting everyone for everyting. begin play… your game style destroyed this game.,…
all 30%winratios play this game only for posible report someone…

Yes. Toxic nonsense like u should be banned.

you tryind explaid to difficult things for that imbecils blizard developers… One think they can do propertly is trow to others with a excrement., like apes usually do.

I do. But welcome to the grown up world, where actions have consequences. Wauw, 2 new accounts that doesn’t support bans. You seriously don’t think people realise those 2 accounts are from the same person, that has been banned

1 Like

If you somehow manage to get banned in a game like this you probably should stay banned. There’s literally nothing you can do to get banned unless you go out of your way to break a rule. And if you did that, then you made the game less for other people in some way - that’s what rules are for. I dunno what their exact policy is like if they give you a month warning ban first or something but I doubt they shell out permanent bans for a single transgression.

And well, even if they do, it’s their game their rules.

2 Likes