Anyone think that Deathwing's dialogue is... Not so good?

So I am sitting here testing out the voice lines for Deathwing, also playing him in Try Mode, even hopping over to test his announcer, and I am seeing that his voice acting is… Not that great.

Well, the tone and rumble in his speech is alright, but it sounds like the guy voicing him wasn’t feeling all that great emotionally in the days when he was voicing him, and just sounds somber. Meanwhile the Deathwing in World of Warcraft was shouty, angry. made it clear what contempt he has for everyone around him, and it sounded… Quite good I have to say.

I don’t know, I just feel like Deathwing in Heroes of the Storm is halfway there to start crying whenever I listen to him. Think about it like this; His announcement of “Hero of the Storm” sounds so unenthusiastic, that it made me hestitate to unlock the announcer.

1 Like

I think the WoW Deathwing was voiced by Metzen?
Dunno who they got for the HOTS one, but yeah, he’s not quite as good.

1 Like

Similar thing is with Kel’Thuzad. His laughter sounds extremely fake. Not sure about Deathwing as I haven’t played him yet, just in try mode. He’s voice does sound to calm.

Actually… who cares?
This is Multiplayer Arena Game, not WoW. You are here to destroy core, not for melodramatic accents.
If You ask Me, there could be marilyn Monroe as his lector and nothing would change for me.

The only thing I realy care right now is if Blizz will fix exp change back. At this moment game become snowbally like hell.

not like it wasn’t already