Azmo should be removed from brawl

Why azmo is still a thing on brawl? it’s impossible to win against him coz he does so much damage with his q, like omg i really hate azmo on brawl his a joke on this mode

sigh I’m really tired of seeing this topic pop up over and over again, so I’ll keep it short. Brawl is supposed to be the “fun” mode and the devs ofcourse don’t spend much time trying to balance it.

No one should be removed. Quick match is a disaster because of the unfair team compositions, but it doesn’t matter.

Brawl should have one hero picks for both teams back. It was a lot of fun. Having two teams with random heroes and unfair composition is not fun at all. Same goes for quick matches. I had games against 4 healers and lunara (and we lost), why not team up 5 butchers and make a quick match out of it? This game is so boring and predictable.

Also end game scaling is carp, there should be a surrender vote they won’t ever introduce. If that is the case they should introduce some mechanic to get scaled back up. It’s no fun when your team is 3 level behind your enemy and you still have to play for like 5 minutes more of that disaster.

Whilst quick match is supposed to be “not fun” mode, made for masochists and abathur mains :wink:

1 Like

I’m just saying that QM is the same as ranked (just without the ranks) and is supposed to be more competitive. Brawl came to give players a different experience with goofy modes like “hammer time” or “mage wars”. No one took these games seriously and no one should now.

I think i have won against him. It depends on the skill level of the people in the match. You do realise that the AOE is shown on the group before it hits. You can at times avoid it. I have played as AZ, where the opponents was quite good at dodging it, so it took ages to get stacks. Plus both team compositions